The 2020/2021 academic year will end on 31st July, 2021 and will result in the expiration of some appointments. New nominations are invited to positions listed below for the 2021/2022 academic year:
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
- Heads of Department
- Academic Counsellors
- Faculty/Departmental Examinations Officers
- Coordinators of Units/Sections
- Postgraduate Programmes Coordinators
The nominations are limited to the above only and should be collated at the Faculty level and forwarded through the Principals/Deans to the Vice-Chancellor on or before 15th July, 2021.
Please note that, all other appointments such as the following should be forwarded separately to the Vice-Chancellor with detailed justification.
- Appointments of coordinators and Heads for newly created Units/Sections.
- Post-retirement contract appointments
- Part-time appointments
- Sabbatical appointments