CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
EARLY RE-OPENING FOR FINAL YEAR BACHELOR OF LAWS AND SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES STUDENTS
FIRST SEMESTER – 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
This comes to inform all final year Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and School of Graduate Studies students that the University has made the following arrangements for their early re-opening for the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic year:
1. Course Registration
All such students are expected to go on the interplay to disburse the appropriate fees paid and proceed to their USIS student’s portal to do their course registration within the following specified periods:
● Final Year School of Graduate Studies Students– Monday, 23rd August 2021 to Sunday, 5th September 2021.
● Final Year LLB Students– Monday, 30th August 2021 to Sunday, 12th September 2021.
2. Blended Teaching and Learning
Blended teaching and learning start for the first semester-2021/2022 academic year as follows:
● Final Year School of Graduate Studies Students– Monday, 6th September 2021
● Final Year LLB Students– Monday, 13th September 2021
The detailed academic calendar for the first semester-2020/2021 academic year could be found on the
Ag. Director, Academic Affairs
Deans of Faculty
Heads of Department