As a follow up to my earlier notice, and following approval by Senior Management, the proposed Supplementary Re-sit Examinations for first semester courses has been rescheduled. The Examinations will start on August 1st, 2020.
Affected students must note the following:
- The Examinations will be carried out on-line.
- All the online Examinations will take place onsite, in identified laboratories on the Legon Campus, at the proposed times per the Re-sit Examinations Timetable to issue soon.
- Students who may need accommodation to enable them to write their re-sit examinations may apply directly to the traditional Halls.
- Students must ensure they report to the identified Examination Centres only for courses they have registered for.
- No student will be admitted to any examination for a course s/he has not registered for.
- For identification purposes, students without a valid University of Ghana student identity card will NOT be admitted to any examination venue.
- All students are informed of the ‘No Mask No Entry’ position of all Units within the University.
- Students must observe all the necessary COVID-19 preventive protocols put in place by the University at all times.
The Supplementary Re-sit Examinations are open to ALL Students (Regular and Distance Education) and any other students who should have completed their programmes between the 2015/16 to 2018/19 academic years but needing to write Supplementary Re-sit Examinations for 1st Semester Courses only.
Students with any issues must contact their respective College Academic Officers.
Christy Badu (Mrs.)