The Hulede Foundation is a foundation offering a One-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students from all discipline in KNUST to enable them to pursue their University Education.
The Scholarship is open to all KNUST students who are Brilliant but Needy and are in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year pursuing the full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing applicants must be at least Second Class Upper. First-year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Fifteen (15).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate (first year students)
- Recommendation letters (2) and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts (First years)
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts or result slip signed and stamped by Heads of Department (only), (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022 at 4:00pm.