KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Check Out How We Make Money And Learn .
THE Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, announces a vacancy for the appointment of DEAN, FACULTY OF LAW effective, JANUARY 01, 2022.
The Dean is the Head of the Faculty. He shall be responsible to the Provost for providing leadership to the Faculty; and, for maintaining and promoting the efficiency and good governance of the Faculty in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University.
- Must be a distinguished scholar with evidence of considerable experience in an Academic Institution or analogous organisation.
- Must possess a TERMINAL DEGREE.
- Must have capacity to motivate and direct Staff; and must be above reproach.
- Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills and the capacity to manage and control crisis situations.
- Must be visionary and able to establish rapport between industry and allied institutions and the University for common purpose.
- Must be sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement.
- Must be able to attract grants and funds for Research and Development activities for the Faculty.
- Must be able to serve a minimum of a Full Term of THREE (3) YEARS before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
- Must be a qualified/distinguished Legal Practitioner registered with the General Legal Council and a Member of the Professional Body.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for THREE (3) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for three (3) Years, altogether making a maximum of six (6) years. The candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the six-year term before attaining the statutory retiring age of 60.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees; and,
- A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the Faculty.
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address, not later than FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 2021:
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG
UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE