The Regional Water and Environmental Sanitation Centre of the University of Science and Technology is implementing the World Bank Africa Centres of Excellence Project. RWESCK is seeking to recruit a PROJECT MANAGER who is a talented, competent and highly motivated individual. I write to inform you to initiate a recruitment process for the position of RWESCK Project Manager.
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
RWESCK Project Manager will be responsible for the management of the Centre’s Projects and managerial activities. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating teaching delivery, research uptake, short courses and events,
- Preparing Monitoring and Evaluation data for submission to project sponsors,
- Preparing annual report, short course report, research reports, meetings and events reports,
- Designing and preparing communication materials and communicating with partners, Centre fellows and follow-up on the implementation of activities,
- Undertaking general office management and administration duties including logistics, procurement and effective functioning of management systems,
- Processing applications for Admissions of Students and managing and Students’ database, and management of MSc/PhD research progress reports,
- Providing administrative support to the Centre Director.
Qualified applicants to apply MUST possess:
- A minimum of MSc degree in Water and Sanitation, Water Resources Management, Planning, Project Management, Communication and other relevant field,
- Three (3) years project management, grant proposal writing and communication work experience in international organisation or on donor projects,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills,
- Proficient in using various types of computer application with strong working speed on the computer,
- Applicant must have skills for effective management, results-driven, ability to take initiative, self-directed and self-motivated, team player who communicates in an open, honest and respectful manner.
- Applicant with PhD or Highly Skilled in written communication and project grant proposal writing with evidence of grant won and official reports preparation will be an advantage.
The appointment is for TWO years and a highly attractive remuneration will be paid for the position.