CHECK: 2020/2021 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), section 9 to improve the professional standing and status of teachers and to license and register teachers in Ghana.
Eligibility For Licensure Examination March 2020
- All prospective candidates who hold the diploma in basic education DBE, Bachelor of Education B.ED or a Postgraduate diploma in education PGDE, M. Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers. The Candidates are to apply online at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
- All the above mentioned candidates who completed in 2019 or before2019 qualify to write the examination at a regional center of your choice.
- Candidates who have written the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination and are not successful, as well as fresh candidates can register.
- Fees for registration
- Fresh candidates are required to pay Ghs 220 to register for the examination
- Candidates who are resitting are to pay Ghs 100 for one re-sit paper
- Candidates who are re-sitting two papers are to pay Ghs 200
- Candidates who are re-sitting all the three papers are to pay Ghs 220
Payment can be made at any CGB Bank LTD nationwide.
Candidate must notify the bank as fresh student, re-sitting one, two or three papers
Take pin and serial number from the CGB bank Ltd after payment
Log onto www.exam.ntc.gov.gh
Enter your e-voucher serial number and pin
Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
Review information provided and submit
Print summary of the input made
5. Candidates should keep the pin and serial numbers secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination
Completed application forms should be received online no later than 11th March 2020.
NB There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 11th March 2020 deadline
Date For Examination: 25th -27th March 2020
National Teaching Council