The National Teaching Council (NTC) wishes to bring to the notice of all candidates who registered for the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) which was postponed due to the covid-19 restriction that their examination will be written on Sunday 21st June, 2020.
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
All candidates should note that:
- all the three papers shall be written on the same day
- some centres chosen by candidates during registration have been changed
- details of the centres shall be sent to candidates via sms. Candidates may also check their centres on NTC website (www.ntc.gov.gh) or the dailies from Monday, 15th June 2020
- candidates are to wear face mask before, during and after each paper
- candidates shall follow all covid-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitizers and observance of social distance.
- the papers are scheduled as follow
- Essential professional skills.
- The first paper shall start at exactly 8:30 am
All candidate must endeavour to check their centres and report on time.