Nursing Recruitment Applications opened for Ghanaian Nurses
The Ghana Ministry of Health Recruitment has launched a portal for the recruitment processes.
This portal has been designed to enable qualified, registered health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance to apply for positions in the agencies listed below;
TAMALE TEACHING HOSPITAL (TTH)
MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY (MHA)
KORLE BU TEACHING HOSPITAL (KBTH)
CAPE COAST TEACHING HOSPITAL (CCTH)
HO TEACHING HOSPITAL (HTH)
CHRISTIAN HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF GHANA (CHAG)
KOMFO ANOKYE TEACHING HOSPITAL (KATH)
GHANA HEALTH SERVICE (GHS)
AHMADIYYA MISSION HEALTH SERVICES (AMHS)
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the 2017 trained Diploma, Degree Nurses and Midwives from accredited public and private Health Training Institutions that;
2020 NURSING RECRUITMENT SCEDULE
Recruitment into the service will commence on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10.00 am
Deadline for submission of application is Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6.00 pm.
All applicants should check their CLEARANCE and REGISTER with their NMC INDEX NUMBERS
Applicants not included in this clearance should use the clearance request form to request for financial clearance.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Check your clearance using your pin / index number
2. Create an account with your pin / index number
3. Login with your newly created account and submit your application
- This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
- If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application.
For any additional support or enquiries, use the contact information below for assistance;
Tel: 0546471389 / 0546471364 / 0546471374
Email: [email protected]