Prospective applicants are hereby informed that the deadline for the sale of e-vouchers for undergraduate admission has been extended to December 17
Applicants who could not purchase the e-vouchers could get one at any office of Ghana Post Company and then access the University’s Admissions Portal to complete the Form.
Admissions portal https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/
Read more on undergraduate school fees for the academic year
1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees
into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
|STANBIC BANK GHANA
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
5. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK (Gha)
6. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.