Prospective applicants are hereby informed that the deadline for the sale of e-vouchers for undergraduate admission has been extended to Friday, December 17, 2021.
CHECK: 2022/2023 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Check Out How We Make Money And Learn .
Applicants who could not purchase the e-vouchers could get one at any office of Ghana Post Company and then access the University’s Admissions Portal to complete the Form.
Admissions portal https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/
Read more on undergraduate school fees for 2021/2022 academic year
1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees
into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||STANBIC BANK GHANA|
|CAL BANK||GHANA POST|
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
5. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK (Gha)
6. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.