All undergraduate Level 300 (excluding LLB) and Diploma Level 100 students who are prospective final year students of the 2021/2022 academic year must note that in place of INDUSTRY OR FIELD INTERNSHIP, students will instead be required to participate in an INTERNSHIP SIMULATION WORKSHOP (ISW).
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
The ISW which is structured into modules will expose students to the realities of the world of work through simulations and scenario-based analysis by the application of concepts and theories they have learned to practical situations. In that regard, the aforementioned category of students must note the following:
- The ISW modules will be offered through simulated and interactive sessions via UPSA-Virtual and Zoom during the long vacation.
- The modules are:
▪ MODULE 1: Time Management
▪ MODULE 2: Customer Service Skills
▪ MODULE 3: Presentation Skills
▪ MODULE 4: Communication Skills Training
▪ MODULE 5: Leadership Training
▪ MODULE 6: Emotional Intelligence
▪ MODULES 7 – 10: Specialised topics to be delivered by the various departments based on programme being offered.
- Students will be required to participate in activities by asynchronous mode and occasionally real-time via zoom.
- There will be end-of-module activities including interactive forum discussions, objectives assignments and case study reports. All activities shall be graded.
- The details of the modules such as time schedules, contents and materials, activities, grading scheme, resource persons, contacts, zoom links, etc, will be posted in the respective programmes on UPSA-Virtual.
- You can access the course on the link: https://join.upsavirtual.site/course/view.php?id=1026
- Use the passphrase ISW2021 as the enrolment key if you are required to do so.
Ag. Director, Academic Affairs