Notice on the Scheduled Dates for the University of Education (UEW) Election of Board of Directors
The election of members to the Board of Directors of the UEW Co-op Credit Union is scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 21st August, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- South Campus – Adjacent the Security Post
- North Campus – Credit Union Office
- Forecourt of the Library
- Senya Beraku Agency Office
- Agency Credit Union Office
THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS FOR SUPERVISORY AND LOANS COMMITEE MEMBERS
- Every member of the Union with minimum shares of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS100.00) can vote.
- Voters at CAGRIC shall vote for only one candidate. Voters at Winneba, Ajumako and Senya Beraku shall vote for five candidates on the ballot sheet.
- Members who wish to vote by proxy can download the Guidelines for the Use of Proxy Votes and Proxy Form from the links below: