The 7th Congregation Saturday, January 21st, 2023
It is announced for the information of all eligible graduands of the University of Health and Allied Sciences and the general public that the 7th Congregation of the University is scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, January 21st 2023
Time: 9.00 a.m.
Venue: Cedi Auditorium, Main Campus, Sokode-Lokoe
Dress Code: FORMAL
* NB: Congregation starts at 9:00 a.m. and all students should be seated by 8:30 a.m. The doors to the Cedi Auditorium will be closed at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
GRADUANDS ARE TO NOTE:
- PAYMENT OF GRADUATION FEES
All graduands are expected to pay an amount of GH₵ 400.00 into UHAS PROJECT ACCOUNT, Number: 5011130017007, GCB-HO Main Branch.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 20 2023
Graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATES
Certificates will be issued to graduates immediately after the congregation.
- Student ID Card
- Completed UHAS clearance form
- Original receipt of paid Congregation fee
NB: The University will not issue certificate to any person other than the graduate.
Graduands are required to participate in the rehearsal on January 20, 2023 at 2.00 p.m. in the Cedi Auditorium. Kindly note that this rehearsal is compulsory.
- GRADUATION GOWNS
Academic gowns will be ready for collection at the various schools.
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
- LISTING OF NAMES
Your names will be printed in the graduation brochure in the following order: SURNAME, FIRSTNAME OTHERNAME.
- All eligible students’ names will be published on the University website before the registration deadline.
- Please take note of the spelling and proper arrangement of your names before the certificates are printed.
- Graduands must notify the Directorate of Academic Affairs with any corrections by calling 0362-196-129 or 050-853-4404 or 054-658-5633 by January 16 2023 deadline.
Ayalolo buses will be available from 7:00 a.m. to pick students from North Campus (Trafalgar) to the Main Campus. The cost per student is 3 cedis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In adherence to COVID-19 public safety protocols, this ceremony will not be open to the general public. NO VISITORS, including friends and relatives accompanying graduands, will be allowed to attend the ceremony. All parents and guardians and interested parties may watch the entire proceedings live-streamed on our Youtube channel @UHAS-TV or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UHASGhana/.