The Centre for Aging Studies
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
College of Humanities, University of Ghana
A CFAS Outreach Training Programme
1. Mental Health and Ageing
2. Technology and Ageing
3. Retirement Planning and New Trends in Older Adult Caregiving
4. Pastoral Care, Spiritual Well-Being and Counselling for the Elderly
5. Healthy Ageing, Geriatic Care and Assessment
6. Understanding Cognition and Brain Functioning in Ageing
7. Legal Policies of Ageing
8. Social Aspect of Ageing
9. Economic Aspect of Ageing
Date: August 4 to August 6, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily
Venue: Great Hall University of Ghana
Fees: Gh¢300 (Includes Lunch, Snack, and Course Materials)
Registration start from now till July ending.
For any enquiries, please call (+233-596-024-441) or Send a mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with title “Akosua Serwaa”.
Link for registration: https://51729.aidaform.com/centre-for-ageing-studies-training-workshop