2nd Call for Applications – Building the Next Generation of Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship Project
CHECK: 2022/2023 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Check Out How We Make Money And Learn .
COLLEGE OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES
2nd Call for Applications
Building the Next Generation of Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship Project
In order to bridge the gap between female/male ratios and promote diversity and innovation in postgraduate engineering studies at the University of Ghana, distinguished Ghanaian engineers (see below) have initiated a scholarship for female graduating students in engineering to enroll in the MPhil programme.
The focus of the scholarship is on females from the following disciplines/departments in the School of Engineering Sciences at UG who, without financial assistance, will not be able to further their studies:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Applications are invited from candidates interested in receiving international-quality MPhil training in an engineering-related area and access to research and innovation at the University of Ghana, Legon.
- MPhil scholarships are available for outstanding female engineering students who have demonstrated good performance at the undergraduate level who otherwise do not have the means to pursue MPhil studies and who are not currently enrolled in any MPhil program.
- The scholarships cover costs of the MPhil Program, university fees, supervision, and research support.
• A first-degree holder in a relevant field of study with first class or second class Upper
• Citizen of Ghana and willing to enroll full-time in an MPhil program at UG
• Demonstrate leadership potential, such as community service in areas related to the scholarship fields of study
• Demonstrate the need for financial assistance to pursue a post-graduate course. Further information on the MPhil program-specific requirements and admissions criteria can be found here: GRADUATE THESIS GOES ONLINE | School of Graduate Studies (ug.edu.gh)
The deadline for the submission of applications is the latest by the close of day on Tuesday, December 21st, 2021. Applications, CV and copies of certificates should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!