UEW Call For Application PhD Candidates For University of Jyvaskyla, Finland 2019
Applications are invited from qualified PhD candidates for three to four-month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be academic staff of UEW and must have been confirmed
- Be on a doctoral programme in UEW in any area relating to Education
- Be in the second or third year in the 2018/2019 academic year
- Have successfully gone through proposal defence.
Applicants would be required to submit a research resume of up to four (4) pages, stating:
- The progress of their doctoral studies
- Expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship with JYU
The application should be sent to
Office of the Dean
Centre for International Programmes
By Thursday, 28th February, 2019
Interested Applicants should seek further information on the University website: http://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/student-exchange/how-to-apply
Shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview on 4th March, 2019.