The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc to educational institutions across the globe. With the pandemic showing slow signs of abating, many have begun adopting innovative pedagogical practices by resorting to the hybrid mode to help curb the grappling disruption, ensuring that instructional activities continue to take place.
In view of this, the Graduate Students Association of Ghana (GRASAG) of the University of Education, Winneba, announces its Fifth International Multi-Disciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students dubbed IMCfPS@UEW-2021 scheduled to take place at the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana 15th –16th July, 2021. In adhering to COVID-19 protocols, there will be options for presenters to present either by face to face or the virtual mode thus presentations will be done using the hybrid mode.
Quality Education in the Midst of Covid-19 Pandemic: The Role of the Post-Graduate Student.
The sub-themes for the conference include, but not limited to the under listed:
- Promoting good health and psychological wellbeing.
- Under-utilized African food commodities
- Pedagogical Innovation in Education
- Experience in Research
- Trends and Issues in Education
- E-learning (mobile learning, online, distance education).
- Emerging Technologies in Education
- Innovation in ICT Infrastructure
- Digital literacy, Civility and Community Engagement
- Gender Parity, Equity and Balance
- Reduce Inequalities (Inclusive Education).
Submission of Abstracts
We hereby invite you to submit an abstract of not more than 250 words on any of the above sub-themes for paper presentation, panel discussion, poster and workshop sessions as well as exhibitions and creative arts performances.
Please include a brief bio-data detailing the author’s name and institutional affiliation to the Organizing Committee via email@example.com on or before 30th June, 2021.
Format for Abstract Submission
All submissions must be in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12-point font, with a left margin of 3 cm and all other margins of 2 cm, in double spacing.
All accepted papers will be published in the International Multi-Disciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students Journal.
20 minutes will be allocated to each presenter; 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. There will also be an hour workshop presentation in which the presenter will involve workshop participants in practical ideas in sustainable development. Provision will be made for audio-visual facilities.
Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 2nd July, 2021
REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE FEE
|1||Face to Face Presenters||200|
|5||International Participants (Virtual)||100|
Registration Fee for Presenters include:
- Publication in IMCfPS Journal
- E-brochure with abstracts (for virtual presenters)
- Certificate of presentation
- Participation in panel discussion
- Participation in social network
- Present to an international audience and receive feedback from experts to better your work.
Additional Benefits for face-to-face presenters include:
- Note Pad and Pens
- Coffee Break
Registration fee for non-presenters include:
- Certificate of Participation
- Coffee Break
Payment of Conference Fee
Local delegates (Ghanaians only) could pay in advance into GRASAG-UEW Bank Account.
Bank Name: GCB Limited
Account Name: GRASAG-UEW
Account No 3051130004584
Deadline for Payment of Conference Fee: 8th July, 2021
Contact the following for further information:
- Prof. Kolawole Raheem
- Mr. Enoch Ansah
- Mr. Anthony Woode-Eshun