UEW 25TH CONGREGATION | SECOND SESSION | VIRTUAL MODE
The University of Education, Winneba hereby wishes to inform 2021 graduands and the general public on the Second Session of the 25th congregation ceremony for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Regular, Distance and Sandwich students. The ceremony will be in virtual mode and streamed live on the University’s website and other official social media platforms. The graduation ceremony will admit only graduating PhD and Undergraduate first class honours students. Parents/guardians and well wishers will not be allowed on campus.
The ceremony will be held on the Winneba Campus as follows:
DATE: FRIDAY, 28TH MAY, 2021
VENUE: JOPHUS ANAMUAH-MENSAH CONFERENCE CENTRE
TIME: 9:00 AM
ORDER OF PRESENTATION
- School of Graduate Studies
- Regular and Distance
- IDel Study Centres (All Programmes)
- Degree Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
Guidelines for Registration of Graduands for the Second Session of the 25th Congregation in Virtual Mode
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh and provide the details required for registration.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, presentation at the virtual graduation will only feature names of graduands and other details on the official UEW Graduation Video which will be streamed live on UEW website and other official social media handles.
- Website : www.uew.edu.gh
- Facebook: official.uew
- YouTube: uew.tv
- Radio Windy Bay 98.3 FM
- Registration will be opened to PhD and Undergraduate first class honours students from 8:00pm on Tuesday, 25th May, 2021 to 5:00pm on Thursday, 27th May, 2021.
- Attendance at the graduation ceremony is exclusively for PhD and Undergraduate first class honours students. All other graduating students are to participate virtually and shall not be allowed at the congregation venue.
- All graduating students are expected to be available online by 8:50 am before the programme starts at 9:00 am. Since the graduation ceremony is virtual, family members can also visit the university website and other official social media handles to participate.
- Please note that a schedule will be provided online for the collection of certificates by graduands after the virtual graduation ceremony. The schedule will strictly adhere to the COVID-19 safety protocols.
- PhD and Undergraduate first class honours students should produce their Student ID at the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs on Thursday, 27th May, 2021 in order to collect their Academic Gown and their invitation cards. Please note that without the invitation cards, selected graduands will be denied access to the congregation venue.
- Soft copies of the student graduation brochure would be made available on the university’s website for students to download. Hard copies would however, be available for collection in addition to certificates as per the online schedule to be provided.