All prospective applicants are advised to carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
Bachelor Of Technology (BTech) 4-Year ProgrammeA) 4-YEAR BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology GENERAL ENTRY…
Bachelor Of Science (BSc) 2-Year Top-Up ProgrammeBachelor of Science in Computer Science (in collaboration with Valley View University) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (in collaboration with Valley View University) Bachelor…
Bachelor Of Technology (BTech) 2-year Top-Up Programme2-YEAR (TOP-UP) BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES (Morning and Weekend) Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering Bachelor of Technology…
Higher National Diploma (HND) 3-Year ProgrammeHIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (HND) -3YRS (MORNING, AND WEEKEND SESSIONS) HND Accountancy HND Marketing HND Purchasing & Supply HND Secretaryship & Management Studies HND Automotive…
2-Year Tertiary Diploma ProgrammeDiploma in Public Administration – Morning and Weekend Diploma in Business Administration – Morning and Weekend Diploma in Banking Technology & Accounting – Morning and…
Non Tertiary ProgrammesNON TERTIARY PROGRAMMES (MORNING/WEEKENDS SESSIONS) Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) (Accounting Option) Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) (Secretaryship Option) Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) (Management…
Professional ProgrammesThe University has re-introduced the following professional programmes to be run on WEEKENDS on the main campus of the University. AVAILABLE COURSES Institute of Chartered…
Access Course/Pre-Hnd Programme7The National Board for Professional and Technicians Examinations (NABPTEX) has designed an access course for Technical/Vocational Institute graduates into HND Programmes. AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES: Automotive Engineering…
Certificate Programme8CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES – 3 MONTHS (SATURDAYS ONLY) ENTRY REQUIREMENT Applicants with a minimum of Junior High School Certificate Mature Applicants.
How to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialing *700*88# or *887*18# (All networks) and follow the procedure below:
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution (eg. Koforidua Technical University or KTU)
- Select the specific voucher to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter MoMo PIN to Authorize payment
- Voucher will be sent via SMS
- when voucher is received, you may proceed to the next instruction (4.)
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at http://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh after payment.
- When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, January, 30, 2021. However, deadline for mature applications is January 22, 2021.
For further details on the online application process and the available programmes of study for the 2020/2021 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call:
ADMISSIONS – 0342 293705, 0246775403,Dean (FBMS)- 0208173734,
Dean (FBNE) – 0506429314,
Dean (FAST) – 0208114115,
Dean (FOE) – 0503263452,
Dean (FHAS) – 0248579247,
Director (ICT) – 0208749940,
IODL – 0244597229.
Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8am – 5pm.