The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi announces for the information of 2022 Graduands and the General Public that its 56th Congregation (Virtual for Undergraduates and In-person for Postgraduates) will be held on Tuesday, 14th – Saturday, 18th March, 2023.
GRADUANDS who completed their Programmes of Study in September, 2022 and January, 2023 should pay the appropriate graduation fee as indicated below at any of the following banks: Ecobank, GCB Bank, UBA, Stanbic Bank, Cal Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Republic Bank, Absa Bank, and CBG.
- Undergraduates (Virtual) – GH¢ 360.00
- Postgraduates (In-person) – GH¢ 400.00
The graduation fee covers Congregation Publications, Graduation Medals, Certificate Holders, University Souvenirs and Administrative Costs.
Graduands are required to provide the following information at the Bank:
- Programme of Study
- Examination Index Number
- Student ID Number
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
Procedure for Registration
Undergraduate students being presented for the virtual ceremony should upload a decent portrait picture (in formal wear) using the students’ portal (apps.knust.edu.gh/students). Deadline for picture upload is Friday, 20th January, 2023.
Collection of Certificates
- Undergraduate students are to collect their Certificates and Souvenir package from their respective Colleges from Monday, 20th to Friday, 31st March, 2023.
- Those who are unable to collect their certificates and Souvenirs during this period should pick them up from the Examinations Office (Casely-Hayford Building) from Monday, 3rd April, 2023.
- Photo booths will be mounted at vantage points on the University Campus from Monday, 20th to Friday, 31st March, 2023 for graduates who may wish to take Graduation Photographs.
- Certificates for Postgraduate students will be available for collection after their graduation at the School of Graduate Studies.
The 56th Congregation will be streamed live on: Tek TV, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter @KNUSTGH and at knust.edu.gh