University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd seeks to recruit a hardworking, team player for the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR.
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
Key Responsibilities and Task:
· Ensure organisation complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
· Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
· Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
· Prepare reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
· Present summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
· Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing costs
· Make recommendations on the best ways for a company to reduce waste
· Assesses best financial practices for the organisation and make relevant, informed suggestions
· Keep up to date on audit procedures and regulations.
· Develop audit plans and performs initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
· Evaluate audit findings; prepare and present the results of audit work and recommendations to management.
· Any other business assigned by the Board of Directors
Qualification and Skills Required
· Chartered Accountant with Auditing experience
· Good attention to detail
· Good organisation and time-keeping skills
· Ability to assess and evaluate risk, plus implement solutions
· Excellent reporting skills
· Ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines
· Ability to think objectively
· Spreadsheet software skills to quantify and illustrate routine financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
· Ability to analyse and solve problems.
· Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
· Ability to analyse processes and make recommendations for improvements.
Qualified applicants should send an application letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com on or before Friday 6th November, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Successful applicant should be ready to start work on 4th January 2021.