All applicants must be Registered Nurses/Midwives/Mental Health Nurses of good standing with the N&MC.
Nurses or Nurse-Midwives with Bachelors Degree in Nursing may apply to undergo the one year programme for skill development.
Anyone who does the one year programme may at a later period enroll for a two year top-up to become a Specialist and Member of the College.
- Ghanaian Applicants: C175.00
- International Applicants: US$120.00 (or its equivalence)
- Account Name: Ghana College of Nurses & Midwives (GCNM)
- REPUBLIC BANK, Legon – Acc. No.: 0072440061018
- ECOBANK, Silver Star Tower – Acc. No.: 0050134477814701
- Attach scanned copies of the following to the Application:
- Pay Application Fee in APPLICANT’S NAME at any branch of the
Republic Bank or ECOBANK across the country
- Receive Online Application Access Code from the Admission Team
- Use Code to access and complete Online Application Form at
- Academic Certificates
- Send scanned copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Intent
- One page for Associate Membership Programme Applicants
- Two pages for Membership Programme Applicants
Applicants must ensure that:
- Correct address and telephone numbers are provided.
- Keep a printed copy of the Application submitted online. This will be
needed during the interview.
- Check from time-to-time to know the status of your admission (4 weeks from Application Deadline).
- The Online Application is correctly filled & receipt acknowledged
Applicants who meet the Admission Requirements will be called for an
interview. Two (2) Recommendation Letters from the applicant’s immediate
Supervisor and Head of Department will be required. Successful applicants
will be offered admission into their programme of choice.
Applications extended to Friday 26 June 2020
For enquiries, contact: 0505-351761 0549-722745