CHECK: 2020/2021 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
Call for Papers: African Customary Law Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers will be selected for presentation at the conference by a Steering Committee comprised of members from the sponsoring organization. All proposals should include a project/paper description and the applicant’s curriculum vitae. Proposals should be in English with project descriptions not to exceed 1000 words. As publication of selected papers is contemplated, submissions should describe work that has not been previously published elsewhere. The publication is contingent on authors producing a final paper of publishable quality.
Possible topics for consideration:
– African customary law in the 21st Century?
– Customary law, pandemics and the covid-19 era
– Customary law, racism and racial identity
– Customary law and the rule of law
– “Procedural” aspects of customary law
– Avenues for enforcement of customary law
– Substantive aspects of customary law
– Gender and customary law
– Customary law and international law
– Digitization of customary law
– Institutions of customary law and their contribution to its development