2023/2024 Admission forms for Kumasi Technical University KsTU
2023/2024 Admission forms for Kumasi Technical University are not out at the moment, kindly check back shortly on our homepage for admission and recruitment updates In Ghana.
Admissions for Kumasi Technical University starts in the first quarter of the year therefore applicants are advised to make all their documents and requirements ready before the admission begins.
Check below for previous admission requirements and checklist for Kumasi Technical University.
Kumasi Technical University 2023/2024 Admissions Opened
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
MTech Applicants – GH ¢200.00
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢180.00
HND Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Mature Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Diploma Programmes Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Foreign Applicants – US $50.00
How To Apply
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Republic Bank Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
7. Payment for the application form should be made directly to the already listed sales point.
- Applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- Applicants are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report
Kumasi Technical University
Post Office Box 854
For General Admission Enquiries
Call: 0322 496 534/0322 496 380
Deadline for Application : 31st July,2023