2021/2022 Admission forms for Kumasi Technical University KsTU
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
Kumasi Technical University wishes to inform prospective applicants and the general public that Application forms for Admission for 2020/2021 Academic year are on sale for the following programmes.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
MTech Applicants – GH ¢200.00
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢180.00
HND Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Mature Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Diploma Programmes Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Foreign Applicants – US $50.00
How To Apply
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Republic Bank Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
7. Payment for the application form should be made directly to the already listed sales point.
- Applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- Applicants are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report
Kumasi Technical University
Post Office Box 854
For General Admission Enquiries
Call: 0322 496 534/0322 496 380
Deadline for Application : 31st July,2020