CHECK: 2020/2021 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
It is an election offense to take part in any of the following during the 2020 election in Ghana;
1. To have your name in the register of voters in more than one polling station
2. To attempt to vote before the poll opens or after it closes
3. To vote or attempt to vote if you are not entitled to do so
4. To be in possession of another person’s voter ID
5. To buy or sell your votes
6. To compel somebody to vote in a particular way
7. To impede or prevent a voter from exercising his or her franchise
8. To forge or destroy ballot paper
No mask No entry.