Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
CHECK: 2021/2022 Admission And Recruitment In Ghana
ATTENTION: Win Airtime And GHS 50 By Watching Our Videos .
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need – Maximum ½ a page to one page only
- Updated Result Slip Signed and Stamped by the Exams officer
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information can be downloaded (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicant should not be a beneficiary of any form of financial assistant or scholarship at the time of application
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission:
Applicants are to submit their Applications by Friday, 11th October, 2019 on or before 3:00pm.