2019/2020 Nursing training college Admission Forms
Nursing training college Admission Forms 2019 is Out
Nursing Training Forms for 2019/2020 academic year is finally out.
Sales of application vouchers
- Agricultural Development Bank
- GCB Bank
May 6, 2019
- Interview days will be sent to qualifying students
- Interview result published on portal
Admission letters will be sent to qualifying studentsPayment fees to confirm acceptance of admissionUse this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students)
- Apply for 2019/2020 nursing training admission by following the steps below;
- 1.Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence). Candidates are to note that the total processing cost has been reduced from One Hundred and sixty Ghana cedis (GH¢160.00) to One hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00).Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- 2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- 3. Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- 4. Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at www.mohschools.edu.gh
- 5. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- 6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission processonce the online application is opened.
- 7. Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
- 8. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.