Taxpayer Identification Number(TIN) Registration by NABCO Personnel
Fellow Nation Builders. Hope this reaches you well. Please read carefully the following status updates on the NABCO RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
1. NABCO Trainees: We have started second batch of placements; which means most of those ‘pending’ who qualify have been selected into the talent pool of 100,000 NABCO Trainees. Deadline for the second batch is at 5 pm on Monday October 1, 2018.
Currently, if you are still not selected you belong to two special groups:
a)Non-NSS Diploma holders such as DBE and DBS. For this category, placements take place on the following basis: out of each constituency’s initial 100% – 350 allocation, NABCO will ‘pay’ those owed places within their allocation with DBE/DBS holders. All others will be deemed to be on a waiting list pending available spaces within the modules.
b) You have been placed on a waiting list pending vacancies and available opportunities within NABCO. It’s your choice to ACCEPT or DECLINE this offer. Acceptance to be placed on a waiting list means we will make your details available to prospective employers; as well as the added advantage of being first consideration when places become available on NABCO. Once an applicant declines this offer, they automatically exit the scheme; end of the road for such applicants.
In any case, all pending issues will be resolved by Friday, October 5. While we intend to send out notifications to unsuccessful applicants – who may wish to stay on our waiting list, should your status remain pending beyond October 5 please assume that you have not been selected, on this occasion.
2. Orientation and Training: As you are all aware the first batch of NABCO Trainees have undergone Registration and Orientation within their districts and regions. Having commenced with the second batch of placements, we will devote this week to conduct registration at the Districts and online orientation for this group. After submission of acceptance tomorrow, we expect selected NABCO Trainees to locate their chosen ‘preferred district’ to register with the following:
a. Engagement Letter
b. Proof of National ID
c. Copy of your eZwich where available.
Dates for registration and online orientation are from Tuesday October 2 to Friday October 5, 2018.
3. Institutional Placements and Module Orientation: the above exigencies means that the institutional placements will now take place for all NABCO trainees from Monday October 8, 2018. Our Module Implementation Partners are expected to make arrangements at the Regional and District levels for the module-specific orientation of all NABCO trainees during that week. All MIPs should expect trainees to subsequently report to work after the public passing out ceremony now slated for Wednesday, October 17.
4. District Coordinators: Finally, we are in good shape with responses from districts, to commence the employment of NABCO District Coordinators. Those privileged to be selected as Coordinators should expect to hear from us within this week. Please note however, this only affects districts and constituencies that currently face no contention and are agreed on choice of who to lead the District. Please bear with us as we gradually set up the structure to assist with delivering the objective agreed for the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO). Please, kindly avoid putting unproductive pressure on the national Secretariat, as decisions on your selection are made locally and therefore beyond our remit.
5. Passing Out Ceremony: the Passing Out Ceremony for all Nation Builders is now Programmed at the National Capital (NOT Regional) as follows:
National Passing Out Ceremony
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
Venue: Independence Square, Accra
Time: 9 am to 1 pm
Attire: NABCO official Uniform/Cloth to be ready by the close of the week.
6. Regional and District Research and Training Corps (RTC): Considering the scale of the task of training of 100,000 personnel, the NABCO has crafted a Research and Training Corps (RTC) out of the Digitise Ghana talent pool of nearly 12,000 trainees. Each Regionsl Secretariat has three Regional RTCs (two extras for the Greater Accra, Ashanti and the Northern Region).
Each District, on the other hand, has two RTCs within the District Secretariat to assist with:
a. Training within their district
b. Conduct Research designed by NABCO or external partners
c. Engage in district tracking, monitoring and evaluation of other NABCO trainees.
District RTCs are classed as workers of NABCO as they are placed within the Organisation itself and not with external MIPs.
7. Online Training Schedule: As a work and learning Graduate Employment Scheme, NABCO shall deploy both online and direct instruction in its training programmes for trainees.
The first online training will commence from October 15, 2018. This will be an online SKILLS HEALTH CHECK; so that we can tailor training to your specific need and gaps in your knowledge and understanding. Trainees will be notified when content is ready and all are expected to follow the learning schedule. Trainees must enter all training in their Training Log to be signed off at the end of the quarter. Your first quarterly evaluation, remember, is by Friday 21 December, 2018. Monitors and the Research and Training Corps (RTC) will sign off your training log upon evidence of completion of your skills health check, during their visits.
For more information and updates, please visit the website – www.nabco.gov.gh
Or email – email@example.com
NABCO: the Nation’s Trusted Workforce Partner!!
NABCO: we are Nation Builders!!!