Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st) year students of the University, pursuing a full time programme.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
Mode of Application:
Application forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the KNUST Website.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms:
- All Renewing students are to submit their applications on 4th October, 2019 at 3.00pm.
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on 11th October, 2019 at 3.00pm.