Call for 2019 Databank Leadership and Excellence Awards Applications
NOTICE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, WINNEBA STUDENTS
The Databank Foundation is calling for application for its Leadership and Excellence Awards for the 2019/2020 academic year. The program awards students who have exhibited entrepreneurial leadership and academic excellence during their undergraduate studies.
Interested students who seek to be nominated for the award should apply through their Head of Department to the Deputy Registrar, Publishing and Web Development, UEW, Winneba not later than Wednesday, 18th September 2019. The application can be sent via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The student must pass the selection criteria stated below:
- Be in level 300 or higher
- Be nominated by a member of faculty or staff
- Submit a copy of their current curriculum vitae
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate innovative motivational leadership in the form of active participation in solving social problems, or in any significant volunteer initiative.
- Be already undertaking or be willing to undertake a small but impactful social project after receiving award.
- Exemplify the following leadership qualities: excellence, humility, integrity and respect.
Please find out more on Award Procedure, Project after Award and Overall Award in the attachment below
|LEA Selection Guideline_2019.pdf||74.09 KB|